AVAILABLE JOBS: SEARCH RESULTS
Monterey (1 jobs)
Scotts Valley (1 jobs)
Soquel (1 jobs)
Watsonville (3 jobs)
Delivery Person and Nursery Worker
Upstarts Organic Seedlings
We are looking for a qualified driver to deliver our bedding plants 2-3 days per week.
Our territory includes the greater San Francisco Bay Area, Napa, and the Monterey Bay Area.
Delivery days can involve overtime hours, and extra early start times.
Must have a clean DMV printout and a CDL of 5 years.
This is a Full time position which will also encompass a position on our nursery staff for the other portion of the week.
Those tasks can include but are not limited to:
• Plant production.
• Tagging and loading plant material for delivery.
Our emphasis is on high quality production values. We encourage a team atmosphere with engaged and motivated employees who are committed to accuracy and to shipping high quality plant materials to our customers.
DRIVING SCHOOL INSTRUCTORS
Sterling Driving School
DRIVING SCHOOL INSTRUCTORS
Area: Santa Cruz County
Looking for challenging and rewarding employment? Then, this is the opportunity for you!
Our Company, Sterling Driving School, is the most popular driving school in the region.
We are currently seeking suitable candidates, both male and female, for In -Car Driving Instructors in Santa Cruz County.
Our modern dual-controlled cars are used for the driving instruction.
Knowledge of traffic safety/traffic laws and ability to communicate well with both teen and adult students is required.
We offer lessons every day, including weekends, so we can be flexible with work scheduling.
Both full-time and part-time positions are available.
Successful candidates will need to pass comprehensive background checks, and have a good driving record.
We will provide full theoretical and practical training to qualified candidates!
If you believe you are the person we are looking for, then please forward your resume with cover letter to email@example.com - Thank You.
Event Staff & Security
Miller Event Management
***EVENT STAFF & SECURITY***
Miller Event Management, an industry leader in special event security is currently hiring.
We have security positions available to work at a number of events and venues in Monterey:
* Mazda Raceway.
* Laguna Seca.
* Cal Roots Music Festival.
* Monterey County Fair.
* Monterey Jazz Festival
* Sea Otter Classic and much more.
MEM is committed to recruiting, hiring, training, and
promoting qualified applicants within our company.
* Valid State of California-BSIS issued Guard Card, but assistance is available to obtain.
* Must have a Valid California Issued Driver's License/ State issued California ID.
* Must be at least 18 years old.
* Must have a friendly attitude, enjoy people, and Customer Service oriented.
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
* Must have a clean cut appearance and a professional image.
* Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
* Must have a reliable way of being contacted.
* Must be able to communicate in English (Bi-Lingual a plus).
* Must be able to write legibly and concise reports in English
Apply in person:
March 1st, Tuesday.
Monterey County Fairgrounds-Main Entrance
2004 Fairground Rd, Monterey, CA 93940
Drivers License or ID card, or Passport and SS card Guard Card if you have one.
If you would like to apply and can not attend this date and time please send resume to:
3563 Sueldo Suite L,San Luis Obispo, Ca. 93401
Assistant Park Superintendent (Assis...
DNREC-Indian River Marina
DNREC/Office of Natural Resources/Parks and Recreation-Indian River Marina.
This positon is responsible for the day to day managment and supervision of the Indian River Marina including travel lift, dry storage operation, marina fuel sales, marketing, cottage rentals, concession operations and other related marina duties.
For details regarding position and link to apply online, please visit:
Assistant Park Superintendent
For More information please call:
MID-CAL HEATING SHEET METAL &GUTTERS...
DEL REY OAKS
FABRICATION AND INSTALLING METAL RAIN GUTTERS.
• FOR MORE QUESTIONS CALL: 831-917-9953.
Farm Fuel Inc.
Warehouse and manufacturing assistant needed for part-time position
Hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 9am- 5
• Manufacturing agricultural
products which includes using industrial seed press, augers, lift, forklift, pallet
• Cleaning and Organizing warehouse.
• Order fulfillment,
shipping, and receiving.
• Minor equipment repairs and maintenance.
• Must be organized.
• Willing to work
• Forklift experience.
• Some mechanical, carpentry, or
• Able to lift at least 50 lbs repeatedly.
Attention to detail.
• Task oriented.
• Independent and motivated
• Prioritize safety.
• Punctual and reliable attendance.
Clean driving record (proof required at interview).
• Good customer
Preference will be given to candidates that are bilingual
To apply please submit a resume in pdf format
and three references (at least 2 must be professional) to
H.A. Rider and Sons
* Update inventory management system (QuickBooks -
Manufacturing and Wholesale) as new ingredients and materials are received and send confirmation to customers.
* Work with the receiving crew to note any damaged
items or other discrepancies.
* Create new part numbers and descriptions in QuickBooks & Excel.
* Work with customers as needed for inventory reports, inbound lists of ingredients and materials as well as other information as it arises.
* Work with the plant to complete production summaries and update QuickBooks so that inventory is kept up to date.
* Place chemical orders.
* Print barcodes.
* Manage apple and ginger presses.
* DMV weights.
* Phone calls (four lines).
* Physical inventory.
* Employee Juice Sales
The John Stewart Company
Under the direction of the Accounting Manager, this position is responsible for the direct supervision of some portion of the Accounts Payable, Accounting Administration, and/or Staff Accountants.
Supervisor will act as the back up for the Accounting Manager in assisting Accounting Staff with system& accounting questions or issues, and other management tasks. This position is also responsible for the production of accurate and timely monthly reports for approximately 4-8 properties.
The Accounting Supervisor will review the Accounts Payable function and workflow and suggest any changes in the process to improve efficiency while maintaining strong checks and balances within the system.
Other responsibilities include:
- Working with clients and our internal teams to complete timely and accurate audits.
- Assist with annual employee performance evaluations.
- Providing training to new accounting and site staff.
- Provide regular support on various internal software systems.
SKILL SET - Should be strong in these areas:
- Accounting Principles.
- Problem Sensitivity/Deductive Reasoning.
- Written Comprehension and Expression.
- Oral Comprehension and Expression.
-- Requires degree in accounting or related field or equivalent experience.
EXPERIENCE • 3-5 years experience as an accountant, preferably with supervisory experience • Demonstrated knowledge on Microsoft Office programs such as WORD, EXCEL, and OUTLOOK are essential.
Please submit your resume and references.
© Copyright 2016 Carmel Enterprises - All Rights Reserved
Salinas jobs - Help Wanted, Jobs and Employment services for Salinas, Salinas Valley,Soledad, Monterey,Carmel,Seaside,Marina,and Monterey Bay.