AVAILABLE JOBS: SEARCH RESULTS
Monterey (1 jobs)
Santa Cruz (2 jobs)
Scotts Valley (1 jobs)
Watsonville (2 jobs)
Journeyman Service plumbers desiring superior pay, career training for a professional company.
- Health insurance and retirement plan available.
- Great attitudes required.
Apprentice plumbers/Sewer Installers desiring superior pay opportunities, career training, with a professional company.
Health insurance and retirement plan available.
Confidential interview process.
Rosenthal Plumbing 831-476-4756.
Sheet Metal Specialist
MID-CAL HEATING SHEET METAL &GUTTERS...
DEL REY OAKS
Fabrication & installing of sheet metal, experience preferred.
MID-CAL HEATING SHEET METAL &GUTTERS...
DEL REY OAKS
FABRICATION AND INSTALLING METAL RAIN GUTTERS.
• FOR MORE QUESTIONS CALL: 831-917-9953.
H.A. Rider and Sons
* Update inventory management system (QuickBooks -
Manufacturing and Wholesale) as new ingredients and materials are received and send confirmation to customers.
* Work with the receiving crew to note any damaged
items or other discrepancies.
* Create new part numbers and descriptions in QuickBooks & Excel.
* Work with customers as needed for inventory reports, inbound lists of ingredients and materials as well as other information as it arises.
* Work with the plant to complete production summaries and update QuickBooks so that inventory is kept up to date.
* Place chemical orders.
* Print barcodes.
* Manage apple and ginger presses.
* DMV weights.
* Phone calls (four lines).
* Physical inventory.
* Employee Juice Sales
Farm Fuel Inc.
Warehouse and manufacturing assistant needed for part-time position
Hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 9am- 5
• Manufacturing agricultural
products which includes using industrial seed press, augers, lift, forklift, pallet
• Cleaning and Organizing warehouse.
• Order fulfillment,
shipping, and receiving.
• Minor equipment repairs and maintenance.
• Must be organized.
• Willing to work
• Forklift experience.
• Some mechanical, carpentry, or
• Able to lift at least 50 lbs repeatedly.
Attention to detail.
• Task oriented.
• Independent and motivated
• Prioritize safety.
• Punctual and reliable attendance.
Clean driving record (proof required at interview).
• Good customer
Preference will be given to candidates that are bilingual
To apply please submit a resume in pdf format
and three references (at least 2 must be professional) to
Administrative Assistant in Software...
The finance manager of a locally-owned software company is seeking a permanent part-time (10-15 hours a week) assistant to help with payables, receivables, and data entry.
- Must be proficient in Quickbooks, Excel, and Salesforce or similar CRM platform.
- College degree.
- Experience in a high-tech company preferred.
The John Stewart Company
Under the direction of the Accounting Manager, this position is responsible for the
direct supervision of some portion of the Accounts Payable, Accounting Administration,
and/or Staff Accountants. Supervisor will act as the back up for the Accounting
Manager in assisting Accounting Staff with system& accounting questions or issues,
and other management tasks. This position is also responsible for the production of
accurate and timely monthly reports for approximately 4-8 properties. The Accounting
Supervisor will review the Accounts Payable function and workflow and suggest any
changes in the process to improve efficiency while maintaining strong checks and
balances within the system.
Other responsibilities include:
- Working with clients and our internal teams to complete timely and accurate audits
- Assist with annual employee performance evaluations
- Providing training to new accounting and site staff
- Provide regular support on various internal software systems
SKILL SET - Should be strong in these areas:
- Accounting Principles
- Problem Sensitivity/ Deductive Reasoning
- Written Comprehension and Expression
- Oral Comprehension and Expression
EDUCATION -- Requires degree in accounting or related field or equivalent
• 3-5 years experience as an accountant, preferably with supervisory experience
• Demonstrated knowledge on Microsoft Office programs such as WORD, EXCEL, and
OUTLOOK are essential.
Please submit your resume and references.
Event Staff & Security
Miller Event Management
***EVENT STAFF & SECURITY***
Miller Event Management, an industry leader in special event security is currently hiring.
We have security positions available to work at a number of events and venues in Monterey:
* Mazda Raceway.
* Laguna Seca.
* Cal Roots Music Festival.
* Monterey County Fair.
* Monterey Jazz Festival
* Sea Otter Classic and much more.
MEM is committed to recruiting, hiring, training, and
promoting qualified applicants within our company.
* Valid State of California-BSIS issued Guard Card, but assistance is available to obtain.
* Must have a Valid California Issued Driver's License/ State issued California ID.
* Must be at least 18 years old.
* Must have a friendly attitude, enjoy people, and Customer Service oriented.
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
* Must have a clean cut appearance and a professional image.
* Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
* Must have a reliable way of being contacted.
* Must be able to communicate in English (Bi-Lingual a plus).
* Must be able to write legibly and concise reports in English
Apply in person:
March 1st, Tuesday.
Monterey County Fairgrounds-Main Entrance
2004 Fairground Rd, Monterey, CA 93940
Drivers License or ID card, or Passport and SS card Guard Card if you have one.
If you would like to apply and can not attend this date and time please send resume to:
3563 Sueldo Suite L,San Luis Obispo, Ca. 93401
© Copyright 2016 Carmel Enterprises - All Rights Reserved
Salinas jobs - Help Wanted, Jobs and Employment services for Salinas, Salinas Valley,Soledad, Monterey,Carmel,Seaside,Marina,and Monterey Bay.