AVAILABLE JOBS: SEARCH RESULTS
Carmel Valley (1 jobs)
Santa Cruz (2 jobs)
Soledad (1 jobs)
Cashier , Stocker.
Sturdy Oil Co., dba. LIVE OAK AMERICAN
The position available is a night shift from 2:00 in the afternoon to 11:00 in the evening.
We are a small grocery store that also sells gasoline.
The position starts at $9.50 an hour.
The job consists of stocking, cashiering, and loads of customer service.
The days we are looking to fill are Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday nights.
LIVE OAK AMERICAN is located at 1200 17th Ave Santa Cruz.
Please, come by for application, and ask for contact Dan.
Certified AOD Counselor - Corrections
Phoenix House was founded in 1967, Phoenix House is one of the nation’s largest non-profit organizations devoted to the treatment and prevention of substance abuse and is universally recognized as an innovative leader in the field.
Currently, we operate diverse programs spanning across the nation. These include assessment and evaluation, detoxification, outpatient and residential programs, sober living residences, after-school and day programs for teens, case management, special women’s services, and programs.
The Journey Counselor position, located at the California Treatment Facility in Soledad, is responsible for delivering and performing services to participants, tracking progress, and discussing performance with Transition/Continuing Care Counselor. Conduct group and individual counseling.
Work directly with the participants to develop and implement a treatment service plan High school diploma or its equivalent.
• Certified Substance Abuse Counselor with certification recognized by DHCS.
• A minimum of one (1) year experience providing cognitive behavioral therapy services to an offender population.
• Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
• Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance
• Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Coverage
• Retirement Plan
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Tuition Assistance
• Generous sick leave/personal and vacation
Imagine Supported Living Services
Full time and Part time support people needed for varying shifts and days.. Great second job, students, or those looking for new experiences!
IMAGINE SUPPORTED LIVING SERVICES is a non-profit agency providing individualized, consumer directed supports to adults with intellectual disabilities who live in their own homes throughout Santa Cruz County.
Current shifts available for Home Support Specialist:
Mon ¡V Fri. 2:30 PM to 8:30PM
Mon, Thu., Fri., 2:30Pm ¡V 8:30 Pm
Thur., Fri., 2:00P-8:00Am, Sat 8:00am to 8:00PM
Fri., 3:00Pm ¡V 8:00 Pm , Sat., 5:00Pm ¡V 9Pm
Sat, Sun, 10A-4P
2 to 4 shift, 13Hrs. Week, Days and hours flexible
Various weekend P/T shifts available
Please visit our website to review the Home Support Specialist job description:
For lead staff job description follow this link:
Applicants are encouraged to apply though our online application.
Please DO NOT just send a resume. See ¡§How To Apply¡¨ below.
Home Support Specialists work, on a one to one basis, with an adult who has a developmental disability in that person’s private residence.
Duties may include:
Providing general companionship, meal preparation, personal hygiene assistance and activity planning, assistance in participating in community and other events, assistance with completing errands and shopping, providing transportation in the Support Specialist’s vehicle to events, appointment and errands.
Live-In Home Support Specialist:
Share a three bedroom home, have use of private bedroom & bath and shared use of all common areas, and provide support during scheduled shifts. This is very rewarding work, where the right person will learn as much as they teach. Duties include providing support with daily living activities, providing companionship, and assisting this person in working on goals that she has set for herself. Information on how to apply is at the bottom of this posting.
Experience is strongly preferred but not required.
We do require:
Good written and oral communication skills, and experience with word processing and internet use. Applicants must also have a registered/insured vehicle, and a clean DMV record (not more than 2 points).
Employee team members are responsible for supporting the emotional, physical, and personal well-being of the individual receiving support. You are expected to assist the person you work with in leading a self-directed life, safeguard the confidentiality and privacy of that person, and to respect and recognize the human dignity, uniqueness and value of each person you support.
The successful Imagine employee is reliable, energetic, flexible, capable of working both independently and as part of a team, and is a positive role model for Imagine’s clientele.
Qualifications for Home Support Specialist and Live-in Staff:
- A high school diploma or its equivalent.
- A minimum of one year of experience with adults who have intellectual disabilities (or similar experience), is strongly preferred.
- Ability to assist the individual with activities of daily living including bathing, toileting, and other self-help skills.
- Able to maintain First Aid and CPR certification (We provide your training)
- A California driver license, a good driving record, and a registered and insured vehicle.
- Ability to clear a Department of Justice, or criminal background check.
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds
„« Competitive wages (dependent upon experience and hours scheduled)
„« Mileage reimbursement (for transportation provided to consumer)
„« Paid time off accrual (For Fulltime staff only ¡V 30 hrs or more a week)
„« Medical & Dental insurance (For Fulltime staff only ¡V 30 hrs or more a week)
„« Vision Care Reimbursement Plan (For Fulltime staff only ¡V 30 hrs or more a week)
How to Apply:
Please visit our website to complete the online application http://imaginesls.org/employment-opportunities/
Additional hours may be available on a substitute basis. Please direct any questions you have to: Anai-i Aranda (831) 464-8355, ext. 2 or email at top of this posting.
Imagine is an equal opportunity employer, and all personnel decisions are made without prejudice or discrimination. We value the individuality of each employee and work to create cohesive, cooperative teams as an integral part of each circle of support for those people receiving our services
Imagine Supported Living Services
1395 41st Avenue, Suite A
Capitola, CA 95010
(831) 464-8355 FAX (831) 464-8658
Accounting Clerk / Customer Service
Seeking experienced accountant proficient in QuickBooks. Must be comfortable working in a paperless office.
Must have advanced QuickBooks experience and have
computer with dedicated office space.
This position will be 20-24 flexible hours per week.
• Full Charge Bookkeeping
• Accounts Receivable
• Accounts Payable
• Bank Reconciliations
• Payroll Processing
• Payroll Tax Returns
• Sales Tax Returns
• Collection Calls
• Administrative Tasks
• Minimum of 5 years accounting experience is desired.
• High attention to detail and strong sense of urgency.
• Excellent communications skills, both written and orally are required.
• Excellent organizational skills are required for this position.
• Positive, confident, highly motivated attitude.
• Excellent work ethic.
• Able to work unsupervised and efficiently.
• Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office and QuickBooks.
Appliance Service Technician or Trainee
Appliance Service Center
We are looking for someone that wants to join our team as an Appliance Service Technician or trainee.
• This is a long term career position for a field technician.
• All candidates must pass a background check, drug screening, and have a good driving record.
• The successful candidate will have good mechanical skills.
• Any previous experience related to the position is a plus.
Successful technicians can easily earn $60,000.00 to $80,00.00 per year plus benefits.
© Copyright 2015 Carmel Enterprises - All Rights Reserved
Salinas jobs - Help Wanted, Jobs and Employment services for Salinas, Salinas Valley,Soledad, Monterey,Carmel,Seaside,Marina,and Monterey Bay.