AVAILABLE JOBS: SEARCH RESULTS
Carmel Valley (1 jobs)
Santa Cruz (1 jobs)
Cashier , Stocker.
Sturdy Oil Co., dba. LIVE OAK AMERICAN
The position available is a night shift from 2:00 in the afternoon to 11:00 in the evening.
We are a small grocery store that also sells gasoline.
The position starts at $9.50 an hour.
The job consists of stocking, cashiering, and loads of customer service.
The days we are looking to fill are Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday nights.
LIVE OAK AMERICAN is located at 1200 17th Ave Santa Cruz.
Please, come by for application, and ask for contact Dan.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for:
Providing advanced office support to the Santa Cruz County Regional Transportation Commission (RTC) planners, managers and the Executive Director.
The administrative assistant performs independent, responsible, confidential, and complex administrative, technical and clerical work, independent information gathering, information preparation, and other related work as required.
Working relationships with others are frequent and extend beyond the RTC office to other agencies, interest groups, and the general public. Work is performed in an office setting.
Only completed job applications will be considered.
A job application must include:
- RTC job application.
- Resume, cover letter, and supplemental questions.
- Please visit our website for full instructions.
Accounting Clerk / Customer Servive
Seeking experienced accountant proficient in QuickBooks. Must be comfortable working in a paperless office.
Must have advanced QuickBooks experience and have
computer with dedicated office space.
This position will be 20-24 flexible hours per week.
• Full Charge Bookkeeping
• Accounts Receivable
• Accounts Payable
• Bank Reconciliations
• Payroll Processing
• Payroll Tax Returns
• Sales Tax Returns
• Collection Calls
• Administrative Tasks
• Minimum of 5 years accounting experience is desired.
• High attention to detail and strong sense of urgency.
• Excellent communications skills, both written and orally are required.
• Excellent organizational skills are required for this position.
• Positive, confident, highly motivated attitude.
• Excellent work ethic.
• Able to work unsupervised and efficiently.
• Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office and QuickBooks.
Appliance Service Technician or Trainee
Appliance Service Center
We are looking for someone that wants to join our team as an Appliance Service Technician or trainee.
• This is a long term career position for a field technician.
• All candidates must pass a background check, drug screening, and have a good driving record.
• The successful candidate will have good mechanical skills.
• Any previous experience related to the position is a plus.
Successful technicians can easily earn $60,000.00 to $80,00.00 per year plus benefits.
© Copyright 2015 Carmel Enterprises - All Rights Reserved
Salinas jobs - Help Wanted, Jobs and Employment services for Salinas, Salinas Valley,Soledad, Monterey,Carmel,Seaside,Marina,and Monterey Bay.